- Licence overview
Retail Liquor Store
A facility that sells liquor to the public or other liquor licensees.
General Merchandise Liquor Store
A facility that sells liquor to the public or other liquor licensees. A general merchandise liquor store may also sell non-liquor-related items.
A facility that makes and sells alcohol to the public or to special event liquor licensees. The liquor is not consumed on-site.
An area within a hotel that sells liquor to the public or to other liquor licensees. Liquor is for off-site consumption. The hotel must have a Class A licence.
To deliver liquor from a retail liquor store to another location for consumption.
To provide liquor service at a private or public event.
For a church supply business to buy, store, and sell sacramental wine.
To learn more:
- Class D Licences
- Guidelines Liquor Licence Class D - Liquor Store
- Guidelines Liquor Licence Class D - Commercial Caterer
- Guidelines Liquor Licence Class D - General Merchandise Liquor Store
- Liquor Licensee Handbook
- Retail Liquor Store Handbook
- General Merchandise Liquor Store Operating Guidelines