Handbooks, Terms & Conditions and Operating Guidelines
AGLC Handbooks or Terms & Conditions and Operating Guidelines provide licensees with policies and procedures related to their licence in order to assist them in complying with the requirements of their licence.
- Casino Terms & Conditions and Operating Guidelines
- Charitable Gaming Policies Handbook
- Commercial Bingo Handbook
- Host First Nation Charitable Casino Policies Handbook
- Lottery Ticket Centre Policy Handbook
- Racing Entertainment Centre Terms & Conditions and Operating Guidelines
Gaming Bulletins highlight the most recent changes you should be aware of.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions inform charities about policies and requirements governing the gaming activities being conducted under their gaming licence.
- Bingo Licensee Terms & Conditions – Licensed Bingo Facility (Charities)
- Community Bingo Terms & Conditions
- Casino Licensee Terms & Conditions (Charities)
- Pull Ticket Terms and Conditions
- Raffle Terms & Conditions
Fees for licences and registrations are set by the AGLC Board.