Handbooks, Terms & Conditions and Operating Guidelines
AGLC Handbooks or Terms & Conditions and Operating Guidelines provide licensees with policies and procedures related to their licence in order to assist them in complying with the requirements of their licence.
- Casino Terms & Conditions and Operating Guidelines
- Charitable Gaming Policies Handbook
- Commercial Bingo Handbook
- Host First Nations Charitable Casino Policies Handbook
- Lottery Ticket Centre Policy Handbook
- Racing Entertainment Centre Terms & Conditions and Operating Guidelines
- Electronic Raffle Handbook
Gaming Bulletins highlight the most recent changes you should be aware of.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions inform charities about policies and requirements governing the gaming activities being conducted under their gaming licence.
- Bingo Licensee Terms & Conditions – Licensed Bingo Facility (Charities)
- Bingo Licensee Terms & Conditions – Charities
- Casino Licensee Terms & Conditions (Charities)
- Sports Drafts Terms & Conditions
- Pull Ticket Terms and Conditions
- Raffle Terms & Conditions (Total ticket value $20,000 and Less)
- Raffle Terms & Conditions (Total ticket value more than $20,000)