Has your liquor or cannabis licence expired or is it expiring soon?

Licensees can contact AGLC’s Customer Care Centre for support with liquor and cannabis reissues and payments on our online licensing portal. Call 1-800-272-8876 and press 2 to get set up.

Class C

Steps in this section
  1. Licence overview
  1. Licence overview


    A private facility where non-profit organizations hold meetings and conduct activities.


    A facility for the Canadian forces, police services, or federal or provincial correctional training centres.


    A facility for post-secondary institutions or residential facilities, such as hospitals or nursing homes.

    Travellers' Lounge

    A room in a public transportation terminal, such as an airport lounge restricted to passengers waiting to board.

    To learn more:

    To apply online:

    Online Licensing Portal

    A Class A, B, or C licence may be extended to provide liquor service at a function away from the licensed premises.  

    Application for Caterer’s Extension
    Commercial Caterer’s Extension Public Function 
    Application for Public Function in Banquet Room

  • Previous step
  • Next step