AGLC handbooks provide licensees and registrants with policies and guidelines related to their licence or registration in order to assist them in complying with the requirements of their licence or registration.
The two cannabis policy handbooks are:
Bulletins and Letters
Cannabis Bulletins highlight the most recent changes you should be aware of.
- Valid Identification Requirements - November 2019.CAN.5
- Cannabis Retail Licence Policy & Legislation Reminder - October 2019.CAN.4
- Public Advertisements - September 2019.CAN.3
- Public Promotions - August 2019.CAN.2
- Cannabis Industry Workers’ SellSafe Certification - February 2019.CAN.1
- Maximum Licences Issued
- Cannabis Accessories Approved for Sale in Retail Cannabis Stores
- Under 25 Program Information