Charitable groups must report how they use casino, raffle, bingo and pull ticket gaming proceeds.
What is a gaming financial report?
- All groups must complete a yearly financial report for each type of gaming licence.
- Your report shows the proceeds earned from gaming events held during your reporting period.
- On the report, you will record how your group used gaming proceeds.
How do I get my financial report?
- AGLC mails the financial reports to your treasurer once a year. Notify us of any changes to your volunteer executive or contact information to ensure you receive your reports.
- A financial report is included with your licence for raffle licences $20,000 and less.
Submitting a financial report
- Your report is due within 60 days from the date AGLC mails it.
- You must send a copy of bank statements, cancelled cheques, invoices and receipts along with the financial report.
- Send the reports to:
- AGLC, Financial Review, 50 Corriveau Avenue St. Albert, AB T8N 3T5
- E-mail email@example.com
- Fax to 780-447-7502
Contact a Financial Review Analyst at 1-877-447-7575 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.