Online payment options
Online payment options are available to liquor licensees purchasing directly from liquor and beer warehouses through the following participating financial institutions:
- ATB Financial - AGLC Payments (Biz Bank Online Business Service)
- BMO Bank of Montreal - First Bank Payment Service (FBPS)
- CIBC Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce - Direct Account Transfer Service (DATS)
- CUPS Payment Services - AGLC Payment Application
- CWB Canadian Western Bank
- HSBC - Web Based Banking Service (HSBCnet)
- RBC Royal Bank of Canada - RBC Express
- Scotiabank - ScotiaConnect (EDI)
- TD Canada Trust - Payments & Transfers Service (PT)
If you're a client of any of the above financial institutions and would like to be setup for online payments, please complete the following application form:
Email the completed form to OnlineBankingApplications@aglc.ca or fax to:
Alberta Gaming, Liquor & Cannabis
Banking and Treasury Services
Fees related to online payment services may vary among financial institutions.
Alternate payment options
- certified cheque
- bank draft
For more information, please call 780-447-7554 during office hours.
We've worked with some of the major banks to improve the online liquor payment service. Your bank may now provide the ability to enter invoice numbers with your online liquor payments.
Where possible, please include your invoice number along with the warehouse payment code (2-3 digit) and the six-digit licence in the appropriate fields to ensure accurate and more efficient matching of your payments. To receive a copy of the new liquor payment instructions, please email OnlineBankingApplications@aglc.ca.
Warehouse payment codes
You will need to provide the correct warehouse payment code when making liquor payments. Warehouse payment codes can be found in this list of Warehouse Names and Codes.