Online payment options
Online payment options are available to liquor licensees purchasing direct from the liquor and beer warehouses through the following participating financial institutions:
- TD Canada Trust – Payments & Transfers Service (PT)
- HSBCnet Bank Canada – Web Based Banking Service (HSBCnet)
- BMO Bank of Montreal – First Bank Payment Service (FBPS)
- ATB Financial – ATBOnline Business Payment Service (BPS)
- RBC Royal Bank of Canada - Express Application (RBCE)
- CUPS Payment Services – Online Payment Service (CUPS)
- CIBC – Direct Account Transfer Service (DATS)
If you're a client of any of the above financial institutions, complete the appropriate application form and email it to OnlineBankingApplications@aglc.ca or fax to:
Alberta Gaming, Liquor & Cannabis
Banking and Treasury Services
Fees related to online payment services may vary among financial institutions.
Alternate payment options
- certified cheque
- bank draft
For more information, please call 780-447-7554 during office hours.
We've worked with some of the major banks to improve the online liquor payment service. Your bank may now provide the ability to enter invoice numbers with your online liquor payments.
Where possible, please include your invoice number along with the warehouse payment code (2-3 digit) and the six digit licence in the appropriate fields to ensure accurate and more efficient matching of your payments. To receive a copy of the new liquor payment instructions, please email OnlineBankingApplications@aglc.ca.
You will need to provide the correct warehouse code when making liquor payments. Warehouse codes can be found in this List of Warehouses Codes and Name.