AGLC Handbooks provide licensees with policies and guidelines related to their licence in order to assist them in complying with the requirements of their licence.
The Liquor Handbooks available are:
- Liquor Licensee Handbook
- Liquor Agency Handbook
- Retail Liquor Store Handbook
- Liquor Warehouse Handbook
- Liquor Manufacturer Handbook
Liquor Bulletins highlight the most recent changes you should be aware of.
Policies and Guidelines
The purpose of the policies and guidelines is to help special event licensees meet AGLC requirements.
The Policies and Guidelines available are:
- Special Event Licence - Private - Policies and Guidelines
- Special Event Licence - Public - Policies and Guidelines
Fees for licences and registrations are set by the AGLC Board.