AGLC’s annual satisfaction surveys provide valuable feedback on the gaming, liquor and cannabis industries in Alberta and AGLC’s performance in serving Albertans.
Surveys are being conducted online and by phone throughout January and February. These surveys include:
- Survey of Albertans
- - Provides feedback related to AGLC’s programs and services.
- - Determines the frequency of responsible gambling, drinking and cannabis use in by Albertans.
- - Measures awareness of AGLC-led social responsibility programs and initiatives.
- - Provides benchmark data used to prioritize and improve AGLC’s public awareness programs which ensure Albertans have accessible resources that support responsible choices.
- Stakeholder Surveys
- - Four separate surveys are conducted with charitable gaming licensees, gaming retailers, liquor licensees and agencies and cannabis licensees.
Advanis, an independent professional survey company, is conducting the surveys on behalf of AGLC with a random representative sample of Albertans and stakeholders who have held a licence for the 2022 calendar year. For the public surveys, only individuals who are randomly selected will have the option to participate in the survey.
Survey results are highlighted in AGLC’s annual report and used in AGLC’s business plan to improve programs and services. Participants’ information and responses are protected and remain anonymous.
AGLC is committed to engaging with stakeholders and Albertans to guide business decisions for the benefit of Albertans.
If you have any questions about the surveys, please contact AGLC at 780-447-8600, toll free at 1-800-272-8876, or online at aglc.ca/contact-us.