Retail Cannabis Store Handbook
- Activities in a Retail Cannabis Store must be directly related to the responsible sale of cannabis or cannabis accessories with the exception of charitable activities and campaigns (see Subsection 4.13).
- No cost may be charged to the public either directly or indirectly to attend an activity in a retail cannabis store.
- (Deleted Jan 2022)
- The simulated or actual mixing, application or consumption of cannabis with other ingredients or substances is prohibited.
- Activities that involve or provide information on the medical use or health benefit of cannabis is prohibited.
- Licensees are encouraged to contact AGLC Inspections Branch at firstname.lastname@example.org if they are unsure an activity is permitted.