Retail Cannabis Store Handbook
- The written approval of AGLC is required before making any structural changes to a retail cannabis store.
- Structural changes include:
- removal or relocation of the walls enclosing a licensed premises; and
- renovations that result in a change to the premises floor plan previously submitted to, and approved by, AGLC.
- A licensee planning structural changes should contact AGLC in advance and arrange to present plans of the proposed changes.
Back to Retail Cannabis Store Handbook