- The retail cannabis store may set its hours of operation between the maximum allowable hours of 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 a.m., Monday through Sunday. Stores may operate reduced hours or hours set by municipal bylaws.
- The Board has the authority to reduce or increase hours of operation.
- A retail cannabis store must be closed:
- on Christmas Day (December 25); and
- at all times other than the hours endorsed for cannabis sales on the licence.
- The maximum hours of cannabis sales will be noted on the retail cannabis store licence, which must be prominently displayed in the cannabis sales area at all times.
- On the date Daylight Savings Time takes effect or ends, cannabis sales must end before clocks are adjusted and may not re-start until the next business day.