- Licensees must maintain a perpetual inventory system for the tracking of cannabis products. The system must include:
- point-of-sale tracking;
- track by both AGLC product and lot number; and
- data backed up weekly and stored in a secure manner.
- Licensees must complete full inventory counts of all cannabis products on a monthly basis or upon the request of AGLC. A log of the results must be maintained and all discrepancies found must be reported to AGLC Inspections Branch within 10 business days.
- All inventory records and supporting documents must be stored for a minimum of two (2) years. (Amended Mar 2022)
- Inventory records and supporting documents must be provided to AGLC or police upon request.
- Cannabis products that are outdated, recalled, damaged, deteriorated, misbranded or adulterated must be kept in a secure cannabis storage room separate from other cannabis products.
Back to Retail Cannabis Store Handbook