Retail Cannabis Store Handbook
- (Deleted Jan 2022)
- Unauthorized or illegal cannabis includes, but is not limited to, cannabis that:
- has been obtained from an unauthorized source;
- has been altered in any manner;
- is not contained in its original sealed package or AGLC approved container;
- is contained in a package that has been tampered with; or
- is contained in a package with an altered or unauthorized label.
- Any unauthorized or illegal cannabis products found in a licensed premises will be seized immediately by an Inspector.
- If cannabis is seized, an Inspector will submit an Incident Report (see Subsection 8.1) which may result in disciplinary action up to and including suspension or cancellation of licence and/or provincial or federal charges.
- Seized cannabis is noted by the Inspector on a Cannabis Seizure Receipt form with a copy being provided to the licensee.