- AGLC will return to the cannabis supplier any product that:
- arrives rotten, stale, or otherwise spoiled;
- is improperly labelled or packaged; and
- is not as described in the sales contract.
- The cannabis supplier will be responsible for paying for return shipping as well as any additional cost incurred inspecting, unpacking, or repacking the product.
- AGLC will receive a full refund for all returned cannabis products.
- Returned cannabis products must be handled by the cannabis supplier in accordance with federal and provincial legislation.
- For additional information on refunds for damaged or defective cannabis product returns, please refer to Section 5.1 (Product Returns) of the Cannabis Licensed Producer Operations Manual (link to be provided upon availability).