- An AGLC Inspector who is aware of an alleged violation may prepare an Incident Report detailing the circumstances.
- The Incident Report will be dated when all evidence has been obtained and the investigation is finalized.
- A copy of the Incident Report will be hand-delivered or mailed to the registrant within 17 working days of the date it is finalized.
- The President & Chief Executive Officer or delegate may propose an administrative sanction or refer the Incident Report to the Board for review and decision where circumstances warrant (see Subsection 5.2).
- On reviewing an Incident Report, the Board may decide to impose an administrative sanction with or without a hearing (See Subsections 5.2 and 5.3).