- The cannabis supplier warrants that all goods supplied to AGLC:
- are of merchantable quality, fit and intended for human consumption and free from defects or corruption of any kind; and
- are manufactured, packaged and labelled in safe containers and packages and in compliance with the Cannabis Act (Canada), the Cannabis Regulations (Canada) and any regulations passed under this legislation as may be amended from time to time;
- The cannabis supplier must indemnify and hold harmless AGLC, its employees and agents from any claims, demands, actions, liability, loss, expense or damage that may arise directly or indirectly out of the production, sale or consumption of goods produced by the cannabis supplier or out of any act or omission of the cannabis supplier, its employees or agents, including without limiting the generality of the foregoing:
- infringement of copyrights, patents or trademark rights arising out of the sale by AGLC of goods supplied by the cannabis supplier;
- any defect, flaw, fault or corruption alleged or proven in any goods supplied by the cannabis supplier;
- any failure by the cannabis supplier to manufacture, package or label goods supplied by the cannabis supplier as warranted above;
- non-compliance with the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act (Canada) and Regulations; and
- non-compliance with the Food and Drugs Act (Canada) and Regulations;
- AGLC retains the right to request cannabis product samples for analysis, if required.
- All warranties and indemnifications shall survive this agreement and any purchase made by AGLC pursuant to this agreement.
- For additional information on product sales and pricing, please refer to Section 2 (Selling to AGLC) of the Licensed Producer Operational Manual.