Retail Cannabis Store Handbook
- Licensees and their staff must comply with:
- The Gaming, Liquor and Cannabis Act (GLCA);
- The Gaming, Liquor and Cannabis Regulation (GLCR);
- Board policies; and
- all federal, provincial and municipal legislation.
- Non-compliance with the legislation or Board policies may result in disciplinary action by the Board pursuant to Part 4 of the GLCA.
- Licensees or managers approved by AGLC must notify AGLC immediately if any of their qualified cannabis workers, key employees and/or directors/shareholders are charged with or convicted of an offence under:
- the Criminal Code (Canada);
- the Excise Act (Canada);
- the Food and Drugs Act (Canada);
- the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act (Canada);
- Cannabis Act (Canada)
- the Income Tax Act (Canada);
- a foreign Act or Regulation substantially similar to an offence under a), b), c), d) or e);
- the GLCA; or
- the GLCR.
- If a licensee is at any time charged or convicted of an offence set out in any of the legislation listed in Subsection 1.4.3, the Board may take disciplinary action including, but not limited to, suspension or cancellation of the cannabis licence.
- If a licensee misleads AGLC, fails to provide information or provides inaccurate information, the Board may take disciplinary action including, but not limited to, suspension or cancellation of the cannabis licence.