This bulletin is to advise all licensees of IMPORTANT AMENDMENTS to the Retail Cannabis Store Handbook (RCSH).
The following sections have been amended and are effective November 28, 2019:
- 1.2 ‐ Definitions
- 3.3 ‐ Physical Security
- 4.2 ‐ Cannabis Products and Pricing
- 4.12 ‐ Destruction of Products
- 6.1 ‐ General Information – Advertising
- 8.2 ‐ Notice of Administrative Sanctions
- 8.3 – Board Hearings
- 1.2 – Definitions
- 4.1 – General Information – Advertising
- 5.2 ‐ Notice of Administrative Sanctions
Please familiarize yourself with the amended policy and ensure all affected staff are notified of the amendment.
The amended handbook may be accessed on the AGLC website at AGLC.ca
If you have any questions, please contact AGLC's Compliance Branch at firstname.lastname@example.org.