July 8, 2020
This bulletin is to advise liquor licensees of an amendment to the Product Promotions (Vouchers) policy.
Effective immediately manufacturers and agencies may offer product promotion vouchers to the public that are redeemable for up to a maximum of six 355ml bottles or equivalent of refreshment beverages (e.g coolers/premixed).
The amended policies may be located in the following handbooks:
- Section 7.7 of the Retail Liquor Store Handbook;
- Section 8.7 of the Liquor Licensee Handbook;
- Section 7.7 of the General Merchandise Liquor Store Handbook;
- Section 5.7 of the Liquor Agency Handbook; and
- Section 9.7 of the Liquor Manufacturer Handbook.
The handbooks may be accessed on AGLC’s website at aglc.ca.
Please familiarize yourself with the amended policies and ensure affected staff are notified of this change.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact AGLC’s Compliance Branch at email@example.com.