AGLC offers a wide range of career options and provides employees with a comprehensive compensation program:
- competitive wages and benefits
- defined benefit employee pension plan
- health and dental benefits
- health and wellness spending accounts
- basic life and dependent life insurance
- vacation entitlements
If you’d like to be part of a dedicated and talented team that makes a difference in Alberta, visit our current opportunities page.
Why work for us
AGLC has been recognized as a top employer in Alberta for offering employees an exceptional place to work. Here's why:
We care about you
- Our head office has a self-serve lunchroom, Wi-Fi access, outdoor patio, and free parking for employees.
- We have onsite fitness facilities, sheltered bicycle parking, walking trails, and regular health and wellness events, such as yoga or massage.
- The social committee coordinates employee events throughout the year, including summer barbeques, an annual golf tournament and Christmas events.
- We support professional development though employer-funded training and conferences, in-house courses and online training, and reimbursement for job-related memberships and certifications.
- The Special Thanks and Recognition Program celebrates our employees, reinforces our values and recognizes achievements.
We care about your family
- Flexibility is provided through a compressed work week, staggered hours of work, personal leave days and time off for family illness and appointments.
- The employee and family assistance program provides a wide range of counselling and support services, including parenting and senior care resources.
- Day care costs can be reimbursed using credits from the wellness spending account.
- We close our office over Christmas.
- We help you prepare for retirement by offering planning workshops for employees and their partners.
We care about the community
- We support community programs through AGLC United Way Campaign fund.
- Employees may take time off to volunteer as a team, support a local charity, or make a donation to Canadian Blood Services.
- Funds from gaming revenue help support programs and services that Albertans rely on every day.
- Proceeds from charitable gaming activities support numerous community initiatives and programs such as arts programs to nature conservation and services for youth.