Status in Alberta
For up-to-date information on the situation within Alberta, please visit the Government of Alberta's website for COVID-19 coronavirus info. Individuals can also access Alberta Health Services' COVID-19 Self-Assessment tool online to help determine whether they should be tested for COVID-19.
Our Offices are Open
AGLC continues to monitor the COVID-19 updates from the Chief Medical Officer of Health and if recommended, will accommodate accordingly. Our focus is on the safety of our employees, stakeholders and Albertans.
Ongoing provisions include:
- Enhanced cleaning procedures from our custodial staff – common surfaces (tables, counters), commonly touched items (door handles, washrooms, stair rails, etc.).
- Increased air-exchange to allow for as much fresh air as possible.
- Hand-sanitizer and disinfectant wipes available for employees to wipe down shared surfaces after use.
- Prize Payout Offices are open by appointment.
- Self-Exclusion Program sign-ups are available by appointment.
More information and guidance is available at COVID-19 public health actions | Alberta.ca. Please also check the questions and answers under the Resources section below.
For previous AGLC COVID-19 updates, please visit Archived Updates.
Additional details will be added to the below questions and answers as soon as they are available.