The AGLC discloses all expensed business travel, conference, working session, hospitality and professional memberships on a quarterly basis for all:
- AGLC board members;
- President and CEO;
- Senior Vice President; and
- Vice Presidents.
Expense reports are posted within 15 working days of the end of each quarter, remaining online for one year. Supporting receipts including taxes are included where applicable. Receipts are not required when an allowance is used (such as per diems and meal allowances), or for mileage and metered parking.
Individual Expense Reports
Division Expense Reports
The AGLC is committed to operating according to the following values:
- Integrity: We play by the rules, do the right thing and do what we say we’ll do.
- Respect: We create an environment where each individual is valued and heard, and celebrate the diversity that makes us stronger.
- Collaboration: Together we are better. Working as a team and with our partners we achieve extraordinary results.
- Innovation: We imagine the possibilities. We challenge ourselves to look beyond what is to what can be.
- Excellence: We are all leaders. We work with passion, pride and purpose and own our part in the success of the team.